Have you been stalked?!?

stalker ˈstôkər noun a person who stealthily hunts or pursues an animal or another person.
• a person who harasses or persecutes someone with unwanted and obsessive attention.

Really now, a person who stalks has a full time job. Following his victim's every move, blog, website among others. It's actually pathetic! Get a life, you sucker! A stalker is a BIG, FAT loser!

This post has been saved for a few months already and I haven't had the chance to finish working on it. I can't believe myself that I'm giving it time right now. Of course, between washing my laundry and writing...what would you prefer? Exactly, write about "stalking" hehe

You see, stalking gives you a creep but you don't want to tell it or show it to your predator. The more you show that you are affected, the more intense the stalking would be. So I suggest that you just change whatever he/ she is stalking. When it's your landline, change your number. If it's your blog, go find another address. Of course, not everything can be changed abruptly like your home address, in times like this, you can wish or pray as hard as you can that your stalker would get sick or get in jail for any minor offense so he/ she can't bother you no more hehehe

Seriously, I'm getting tired of talking senseless topic, how about you? In my next post, I'll try to share something interesting and not as boring as this. Gee... am I realy giving a space to glorify a stalker?... NEVAH! Go to HELL... S-U-C-K-E-R!