Annapolis Seafood Restaurant

My visit: June 1, 2009

Annapolis Seafood Palace
#43 Annapolis St.,
Greenhills, San Juan
7246192



mixed seafood with winter melon soup- PhP 300

birthday noodles- PhP 280

sweet and sour pork- PhP 280

spinach with garlic- PhP 280

hot prawn salad- PhP380

peking duck 1 whole- PhP 1, 600

2 way

My DS and I initially agreed to dine in Gloria Maris in Wilson St. for my mom's birthday when DH and I changed the venue to this restaurant because DH thought that the food is way better. We were previously here when we celebrated Mother's Day, my in- laws side.

This restaurant is always at the bottom of my list. I don't know why but I am guilty making this the last resort to go to restaurant when occasions such as Christmas, New Year, Mother's Day etc. comes up and almost all restaurants are fully booked. But the restaurant does not disappoint. The servers are always attentive and food servings are large enough to feed a hungry bunch.

We came in without making a reservation and the restaurant accommodated us accordingly. Our group of six was seated next to the bar area, so I noticed that most of its function rooms were occupied.

Be sure to dine with cash on hand as the restaurant is offering a discount of 20% on your entire bill when ordering their ala carte until the month end of June. What luck we have! Since we are not ordering set menu and ordering only a la carte items on their menu as there were only 6 of us, and thus, we can have the 20% discount.

We ordered the peking duck, the last time we were there it was not available. The skin was crispy and the wrapper was tasty. I like their winter melon soup. It is a clear broth so the taste is not overwhelming. The server recommended that we only get the small serving for all the entree so we did. It turned out that their small serving is more than enough for all six of us and we still get to take home the rest. Oh, except for the Peking duck which we ordered one whole, our favorite kasi!

Wala nga lang Happy Birthday kantahan by the waiters o libreng small piece of cake or ice cream kasi nga chinese restaurant haha pero ok lang masarap naman at me discount pa. So, malamang sa hindi eh babalikan namin itong restaurant na ito.