Mey Lin Pot and Noodle House

My visit: June 28, 2009

Mey Lin Pot and Noodle House
Level 1, Trinoma Mall,
North Ave. cor. EDSA,
Quezon City
9011383

DH and I are happy to see that Mey Lin is on Trinoma already. I always order my favorite squid with special sauce. It has a sweet and tangy taste.

squid with special sauce- PhP 228

stir fried string beans with ground pork and garlic- PhP 158

The stir fried string beans was a bit sweet to the taste and DH told me that MSG has been added for sure. We asked the waitress and she told us that MSG is present in their food. OMG! She told us that we can request their kitchen not to put MSG on our food on our next visit. I like how the pork is cooked, very flavorful hmmm is that the MSG kicking?

fried dumplings- PhP 168

Steamed then pan fried and you get their fried dumplings. Reminds me of the dumplings that I love to order in Taipei. But nothing can beat the sauce of the dumplings in Taiwan not even Ersao.

The interior is clean and as always there is a man making their hand pulled noodles- the trademark of this restaurant. The service is fast and efficient as with all the other branches that I've visited. Yes, I know, I should have ordered a beef noodle PhP178 and posted a picture here lol but DH and I are kinda on a diet! So we reduce our orders to a minimum. Maybe next time!