Promo: GNC

My visit : July 8, 2009

GNC Greenhills
Unit 113 B Greenhills
Connecticut Carpark,
Greenhills, San Juan
7264427

I was in Shangri-la Mall last week when I saw a small advertisement on GNC window that says you can exchange your green card to a gold card or something to that effect. Healthy Options has green privilege card while GNC has gold 20% discount card. I made a mental note on it.

I was in Greenhills awhile ago and have with me my Healthy Options card. I asked if they still have the exchange promo. The cashier let me fill out a form and waived the PhP510 fee for the Gold card since I have with my Healthy Options card.

I got a 20% discount on my Vitamin E purchase. Too bad they don't have Ester-C but Mercury drug have it.

20% discount

gold card

I always count my vitamins when I get back home. The Ester -C is 75 pieces- check. The Vitamin E is 180 pieces, not! I counted and recounted, all I got is 179 pieces. I searched the receipt for the shop's number but it's not there. Why don't companies print their phone number on their receipt? It is too much hassle to log on the internet to look for the company's landline.

When finally I was able to get in touch with the store personnel and told her about the missing one piece soft gel capsule, she told me to call back tomorrow as their main office is close already.
I hope they will give me back my missing Vitamin E. I know it's only a piece but I already paid for it.

Btw, the downside of the 20% discount is that it is only valid on the first week of every month and it has only one year validity.

I called today and was told that the store will give me back my 1 missing vitamin E yey!