Home Improvement: soap as cabinet deodorizer

Have you ever done this? Putting bar of soaps on top of your already washed clothing inside the cabinet. I have been doing this and it works wonders. The clothes smell fresh like you just got out of the shower!

irish spring

I have tried lot of bar soap but Irish Spring does it best. Just opening your cabinet gets you a whiff of that cool scent!

ivory soap

If you want a lighter scent, I would recommend the Ivory soap. It would offer lighter scent and therefore more suitable to kids and babies' cabinet.

ivory and irish spring combo

I often buy soaps in bulk so I don't have to go back and forth to the supermarket plus it would save DH a ton of money lol

So, what are you waiting for? Go and buy your favorite soaps now. Put your stocks behind some clothes like in the third picture and it will surely save some storage space.