New find: Something new in SM Megamall

It's been awhile since I have been to SM Megamall. And my oh my, there are so many changes- new restaurants and offerings to try.

I was there at 10am. The mall's opening hour thus the empty parking space. I took the opportunity and took pictures of the newly installed parking indicator- green color for vacant parking and red color for taken slots.

green light for vacant slots

red light for taken slots

I was there at 10am. The mall's opening hour thus the empty parking space. I took the opportunity and took pictures of the newly installed parking indicator- green color for vacant and red color for taken slots.

2 pcs. breast and leg part chicken barbecue solo at PhP119

I had lunch at the number one fast food chain here in the Philippines- Jollibee. I ordered their newest offering- chicken barbeque.

mondo juice

After lunch and whiling my time, I passed by Mondo Juice and decided to give it a try. I'll post a review tomorrow.

paper bag

I noticed that paper bags are now being used in the grocery area. The cashier asked politely if she can put all my grocery items in a box. It turned out that in line with going green, SM has been encouraging people to bring their own bags every Wednesday. SM also have reusable bags for sale on the side that when presented would give you additional 2 points in your SM Advantage card. Reminds me again of Taiwan where shoppers bring their own bag for shopping.

M.O.B. = My Own Bag

my grocery items inside a box

packing tightly

It seems that SM personnel are not yet trained how to pack right especially with the plastic twine being used to secure the box. I am only a few steps away from the grocery area when the twine seems to be loosening up.

paper bag with green M.O.B. stamp on it

I support SM in going GREEN! Next time, I will surely bring my own bag!