Sakura Japanese Restaurant and Grocery

My visit: November 24, 2009

Sakura Japanese Restaurant and Grocery
2nd level, Glorietta 4
Ayala Center, Makati
7282512

When looking for a Japanese restaurant in Glorietta, most often than not, my family and I would chose Jipan. The food is big to share with reasonable price.

But I don't know what got into me and my DS one Tuesday lunch, we tried out Sakura for a change.

 store display

Ok na sana kaso super babad sa sauce. Buti sana kung masarap sa panlasa ko eh hindi naman. Mahilig pa naman ako sa sauce. Ang kaso mo, maalat siya. Kaya mapapadami ang kain mo ng kanin.

Chicken Yakiniku Salad

DS and I have the same comment "maalat!" Yes, even their salad dressing. This is one salad order na hindi namin naubos. And the chicken sunog na, di masarap kainin. The chicken salad with asian dressing in KFC is way better for only 1/3 of the price! The salad took 10- 15 minutes to prepare and it's not worth the wait. Puro round lettuce ang laman. Totally not worth it! And with the waiting time nauna na un main course namin kesa sa salad.

Buti nalang di ako ang nagbayad haha

PS
use my N70, so medyo pangit un kuha