New find: Sonya's Garden soap, shampoo & rose water

Rose's scent is captured in this small bottle. I bought four of these and I am planning to give the three bottles to my cousins as holiday gifts. I know, kind of late right? I am hoping I could send the bottles in time before new year though.

rose water PhP120 

Rose water can be used as room/ linen spray, disinfectant- can remove fishy smell on hands. It can also be used as simmering potpourri, hand wash and refreshing spritz!

honey mint shampoo PhP200

I tried using the honey mint shampoo today. It's very economical. A small amount can produce a rich lather. This shampoo is packed by Ilog Maria Honeybee Farm for Sonya's.

honey lavander soap PhP35

I love the scent of this soap! It's quite expensive for the size of a hotel soap. I bought it wondering how it can cool my body when showering lol Well... it really cools and relax the body!