I am having a cough week!

Yes, you read it right! A cough week is what I am having!

 Honey Propolis Throat Spray PhP100

I bought this in Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay but it was made by Ilog Maria- a honeybee farm also found in Tagaytay. I had no voice when I started spraying this inside my mouth but I regained my voice the very next day.

Although, I am still not well, I am happy that I got my voice back!


Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

DH bought this in Canada last year. Every time we went there, DH had this cough like symptoms so we always buy this product. Today, I am using it alternately with the Honey Propolis Throat Spray! I hope this will work!

Strepsils PhP33.50

Last night, while watching a local film at Promenade, Greenhills, I had 3 lozenges just to stop myself from coughing every few minutes. I pity my DS who was seated beside me.

I hope that I can be cough- free before new year.