Home Improvement: bathroom slippers

PhP139.75

I learned that we have to wear slippers when we take a bath. Cold can seep right into your feet with direct contact of the cold floor.

When I went to SM Megamall this afternoon, I saw these slippers with rounded tips sticking out to massage the soles of your feet. Bad news, sizes were for men only. Bright idea- I thought to myself that I will just buy the slipper size of DH and I can just share with him the slippers in the bathroom. These slippers reminded me of the slippers you can find in various spa.

When DH saw the slippers placed inside the shower area, he thought that it's for him haha I told him my purpose with the slippers. He tested the feel of the slippers on his feet, he liked it. And as of this writing, he is wearing it while moving around our room. There goes my slipper benefit! Meanwhile, I mentally noted that I have to search and buy a new one for myself. This time it is going to be my size!