Fashionista: My niece in Quick Brown Fox

I am featuring my niece, Sophie, who I saw at a twin's birthday party  that I have attended a couple of weeks ago. She is a 4 year old darling! It was so nice of her to pose and smile for camera. I took several shots and finally settled on the picture below right not because she was moving or hard to capture but other people kept ruining our shots lol Good thing, my niece is such a pro and still manage to give her best smile in each take.   

(l-r) DH, me and Sophie in the hallway; Sophie in Quick Brown Fox dress, SM Small Ones cardigan and Minnie shoes 


with our friends and parents of the twin celebrators at the back

What I am wearing:
red Mango sleeveless blouse
NET skirt
Ipanema Giselle Bundchen slippers
Fendi handbag
Angkor Artisan shawl from Cambodia