Gourdo's Oven Mitt And Pot Holder

Kennedy's Home Collection neoprene PhP320

I cook a lot these days. I am in search for the best pot holder/oven mitt there is available in the market. I passed by Gourdo's store a few weeks ago and bought this oven mitt/pot holder set for PhP320. It costs a lot compared to those found in SM Home World. I just shrugged and paid it with my eyes close. I was thinking that it would benefit me. My hands get too hot from cooking and I can't wash my hands afterwards so I needed an oven mitt to protect my hand from the heat when cooking. 

I used the neoprene oven mitt while cooking, I can still feel the heat that's why I needed to put the cheaper oven mitt inside the neoprene one. Now, my search is still on for the best oven mitt in town. Can you suggest a brand that is tried and tested?