The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

The Body Shop
Ground Floor, Padilla Arcade
Greenhills Shopping Center
7445600

I noticed that my mom hardly put on make up these days, one time, I complimented her because her skin was so radiant even without make up on. I learned that she only used The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost as base before applying moisturizer and sunblock that day. 

 vitamin C skin boost 30ml PhP1295


Now, I also want to go out without putting any powder on. So I bought one. You just need a small amount for your entire face. A thin film will form and that will suffice, you don't have to overdo it. Lest you want to have a flaky result.

clear gel type

She got hers at 40% off. It pays to wait because I got mine at 50% off! lol Now, I think it went back to its original price of PhP1, 295.

PostScript:

I am sad because I bought the last bottle available of TBS Vitamin C Skin Boost. TBS recently launched a new Vitamin C Skin Boost. It is lightly tinted and has a strong smell. I like my old glass bottle. It's clear and has a citrusy scent.

PhP1450

Alright, alright! I gave in! Yesterday while I was in Trinoma, I was able to grab two bottles of TBS Vitamin C Skin Boost! Because your favorite selected TBS line is now part of the 5 day Buy 1 Get 1 for FREE! Promo ends on Tuesday, October 26, 2010. Hurry! Go to your nearest TBS stores now!