Tatami Japanese Restaurant

My visit: June 26, 2010

Tatami Japanese Restaurant
C116 G/F Serendra Building
Fort Bonifacio,
Taguig City

DH and I both love Japanese food! Entering this establishment reminded me of another Japanese restaurant in Trinoma Mall, Haiku. It turned out I was right because they belong to one mother company. What gave me the feeling is the interior and the menu particularly the fruit shake I ordered from Haiku, watermelon-melon shake haha Read my entry about it here

Now that I am reviewing my blog post on Haiku, it's déjà vu- we ordered the exact same thing lol Well, except for the ebi sushi, DH didn't order that. And I sure do not want to order another watermelon-melon shake. Even after two years, I can still hear the waiter's voice lol

 table set up

 sake sushi 5pcs. PhP275

 steamed rice PhP75; miso soup PhP85

 ebi tempura 3pcs. PhP215

The sake and saba sushi are now cheaper but the ebi tempura's price is still the same after 2 years! 

 spicy tuna maki PhP155

Tuna is supposed to be served raw but I am not one to eat raw hehe And I am into Japanese, go figure that out! Good thing, the waitress asked the kitchen staff if they can cook the tuna for me- yey! I was able to eat this because it's cooked!

 saba sushi 5pcs. PhP280

found on the ceiling quirky, colorful design not blending in with the wall 

cement interior