Christmas Tree 2010

Hello! I have an early morning flight to catch and I am leaving you with this Christmas post. You see, I only get excited on two occasions- my birthday and Christmas season! I am in my most happiest state during my birthday and my real friends could attest to that!


But Christmas brings back so many happy memories in my parents' house. So, I am excited as well on this occasion. Would you believe my siblings and I still hang our stockings on the eve of Christmas Day? Right, you would say it's silly, but it has become our family tradition of some sort.

my red/gold Christmas tree 

I used to have an all red Christmas tree for the past few years until I saw an ad of Rustan's Christmas tree in the paper recently and was inspired to transform our bloody red tree into red and gold combination. DH wanted to change all my Christmas rice lights into LED but it would costs us a whooping PhP5000. I used a total of 9 sets of rice lights which costs about PhP200 each for this project. Some lights have been with me since I bought the tree which was almost six years ago. That's how I painstakingly kept all my decor, lights and whatnot.

Is you tree up already?