Bundaberg Sarsaparilla

Honestly, I have no inkling whatsoever regarding what Bundaberg sarsaparilla is until I saw Chicken Charlie selling it. I didn't purchase right then but the brand stuck in my head and then one day, I was in a grocery store and saw a bottle of Bundaberg Sarsaparilla. It is quite expensive than the usual carbonated drink in can.

making my own float

To end my curiosity, I grabbed a bottle. I tried it the other day. I could not fathom the taste. I probably tasted more carbonated drink in that bottle than in my whole life. Ok, not really in my whole life but you get the drift? Like drinking a Perrier, I didn't like the taste of this even after putting a scoop of vanilla ice cream. 

Bundaberg Sarsaparilla 375ml PhP63.25

I think I drank a third of it and then gave the rest to my dad and my mom for them to divide. My dad was delighted to see the word "sarsaparilla" That's what they used to call root beer in the olden days lol 

is it really naturally brewed to be better?

The taste was not exactly bad, we were able to finish the entire bottle ; p Yes, three of us shared one bottle! It's good to try another brand once in awhile. I don't know if this is really the taste of sarsaparilla in the olden days, if it is, I think I will have to stick to the root beers that we have in the market right now... thank you!