Olay Philippines Grand Swap

Olay Age Defying Bar Grand Swap
Activity Area
Robinsons Galleria

Alright, so before I went to Singapore for a 3 day getaway, I attended Olay Philippines Grand Swap event last Novemeber 12, 2010. It's a swapping of any empty beauty bar soap box to Olay Age Defying bar for FREE! Be sure to visit their page in FaceBook for the next schedule of swapping!

Olay ambassador, Angel Aquino

Swapping was so easy. I applaud the event organizers for having smooth sailing event. I went there as early as 11 am and brought 3 empty boxes of non- P&G beauty soap. One each for me and my parents.  I asked permission if I can take pictures for my blog. I was then asked if I wanted to stay for the rest of the event. Well, of course, I wanted to! Olay people were so kind and generous!

 with my parents

It's never too late to switch... Olay Age Defying bar!

Here is a step by step guide in swapping for an Olay Age Defying Bar:

Step 1 Register:

Chairs are provided so you can comfortably wait for your turn in the registration area. I think my parents and I were seated for just a few minutes and then we were already called to the registration area.

Step 2 Skin Adviser:

An Olay beauty guru will give you an advice on how Olay Age Defying bar can change your skin in just 7 days!

Step 3 Digital Corner:

You will have an additional raffle coupon if you win the game. Sadly, all three of us didn't finish the quest lol

 mom at the digital corner


Step 4 Olay Tube:

On cam, simply state your name and answer a question. 

Step 5 Photo Session:

Simply fill in the missing words on the white board, "It's never too late to..." My dad's answer is to look young!


Step 6 Swap:

Give your empty non P&G beauty bar soap box to an Olay representative and she will hand you an Olay Age Defying bar! Simple isn't it?

at the swapping station

Step 7 Minute of Fame

There's a couch provided for you and a professional photographer will take your photo. Feel like a star even for only a minute ; )

I missed the first leg of the swap in SM North EDSA. I was glad when I read about the second swap in Robinsons Galleria. Now, it's your turn to swap, next leg will be on Sunday, November 21 at PureGold QI along E. Rodriguez Ave., QC!

I hope you will have a fabulous time as I did! Thanks Justin Lladoc and Olay Philippines!