NaRaYa... Ribbon Bags!

I got this dainty looking bag inside one of the loot bags I took home during the Vanity Vanity event. I used the hand bag once and got praises for it. I knew that I have seen the brand somewhere but couldn't seem to remember it hehe It turned out NaRaYa has a boutique in SM North EDSA lol

NaRaYa gold checkered hand bag and a make up pouch to go with it

When I went to Singapore, I brought the make up kit with me. The space was just right for my compact powder, eyeliner, small bottle of contact lens solution, a small tube of toothpaste and a toothbrush with its end sticking out lol

How to spot an original NaRaya bags or Ribbon bags as it is fondly called in Japan.

 gold zipper pull with blue NaRaYa word stamped on it

lining with NaRaYa pattern on it

I learned that NaRaYa hand bags originated in Thailand. So, if you want to stand out in the crowd, you got to own a NaRaYa!