Penshoppe Philippine Fashion Week

My event: October 30, 2010

Penshoppe
The Philippine Fashion Week 2011
SMX Convention Center

I was at the SMX Convention Center twice in a week for The Philippine Fashion Week 2011 with a husband/ photographer in tow!

at the Penshoppe after party

What I'm wearing:
The Black Shop silver blouse

I signed up for this event. I have to maximize my being a fashion blogger lol There were a lot of people, 3x more, I think, from the Ipanema Resort Wear Collection that I attended a couple of days ago.

While I was enjoying the show on the side line, DH joined the lot in the photographer's arena. Plus, he has his telescopic lens to boot that's why he got great shots! 

The following photos were taken by DH:












taken after the show

at the after party with fellow bloggers, Lace and Earth

We stayed less than 30 minutes in the after party where they serve free flowing wine and iced tea. Being a thirty something fashionista that I am, I prefer to spend the night in my bedroom watching TV series downloaded by DH.