Philippine Daily Inquirer

Seven years ago, I was not really interested in reading newspaper. But all that changed when I got married. You see, it has been a morning routine for DH to read the newspaper during breakfast. Philippine Daily Inquirer has been a part of our marriage haha Nowadays, the day isn't complete without reading the news on paper.

Philippine Daily Inquirer

Philippine Daily Inquirer (PDI) has so many sections. I especially love Friday's issue because it's full of info from entertainment to beauty and lifestyle! Oh, and Sudoku is a plus!


We are a subscriber. When we encounter a problem with the delivery, I call their PDI delivery hotline 896-6000.

Bandera Balita Buenas

A few days ago, we started receiving free copies of Bandera, a cross between tabloid and newspaper written in Filipino. It's a very compact newspaper and I love reading the entertainment section lol 

I shared my broadsheet, what's yours?