Belgian Mint Truffines

I know I have been depriving you of food post for the longest time. I can't help that beauty products keep coming my way. Not that I am complaining hehe So, I dedicate this post to all those foodie  readers out there.  I hope this post can satisfy your hunger pangs.

mint truffines 60gm S$4.60

I have to share with you about my good find in Singapore, it's Belgian famous chocolates Mint Truffines! I bought this in The Cocoa Trees inside the Duty Free Singapore Changi Airport

7pcs. Belgian chocolate with mint taste

Ok, get this, it's chocolaty melt in your mouth! The mint flavor kicks in and after swallowing the entire chocolate ball, you can still feel the minty cool flavor even in your stomach! You have to try it to believe!

More about Singapore in the next few posts!