Jurlique Free Facial!

My visit: November 23, 2010

Ground level, Greenbelt 5
Makati City
7299854

You all remembered how I drove to Makati by my lonesome, right? It wasn't just to attend Naturteq but also to have a 30 minute free facial massage at Jurlique worth PhP1000. 

To give you  brief background , Jurlique is a brand from Australia and has been with skin care industry for almost 25 years. They grow and bottled their products to assure consumers that what they apply on their skin is organic and the finest there is. 


Left to Right:
  • Jurlique Balancing Cleansing Lotion- a hydrating cleansing lotion to remove the day; rosewood and lavender
  • Jurlique Eye Makeup Remover
  • Jurlique Lavender Hydrating Mist- a replenishing mist of lavender and marshmallows to hydrate, tone and smooth skin 
  • Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Refining Treatment
  • Jurlique Skin Balancing Oil- a non greasy oil to moisturize and balance skin
  • Jurlique Purely Age-Defying Facial Serum
  • Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream

with Theresa of Jurlique

Theresa have gentle hands and I nearly fell asleep. My face felt renewed after the massage. It was a relaxing experience if not for another sales representative coming in and out of the cramp space at the back of the store where I lay in bed having my facial done. 

Thanks to Jurlique for a 30 minute break time!