Jewelmer's Fete De La Femme

My event: May 25, 2011

Fete De La Femme
Salon De Ning
Manila Peninsula,
Makati City

The invite to attend Jewelmer's Fete de la Femme, a high tea event, was very timely. If you have been reading my blog and an FB page liker, you know that I am an avid fan of Jewelmer. In fact, I am a proud owner of a pair of golden South Sea pearl studs. I am now in the midst of finding a perfect ring to go with it. 

Margherita collection

The event launched Jewelmer's Recordi Presiozi and Tutti Frutti collections. It started a bit late so I had a lot of time to take pictures of the pearls showcased in the far end section of the venue. The ring above got my attention because of its intricate design. Darn! I should have tried it on the spot. I wonder how much it cost. *sheepish grin*


Tutti Frutti, Ricordi Presiozi and Effloro collection

These three lovely models wearing Jewelmer's collection were mingling with the guests even before the show started. A lot of us were taking their photos up close to get a glimpse of the jewelries they were wearing. 

Tessa Prieto Valdes

I have seen my favorite columnist, Tessa Prieto Valdes, in two succeeding events in less than a month. I really, really love her! When I entered the jewelry display area before the show started, I saw her memorizing/ reading her spiels. She is such a trooper!

Below are some of the photos I took during the event. Go on, salivate.

Recordi Presiozi collection

Another piece which I have found on display was this baroque golden south sea pearl with charm. Lovely, isn't it? 

part of Tutti Frutti collection

Tutti Frutti collection showcased colorful and dainty pieces that are very timely for modern day Filipinas. 

golden south sea pearl strand  (rope) and effloro collection

Rope (45" and longer)- this type of pearl strand makes you stand out in the crowd. It is worn mostly by people in the fashion industry. I was not sure I could pull this look until I went to the other side of the room where the company lend me strands of pearls to wear and took my photo as a souvenir. The strands of pearls can transform one's look and can help you achieve a sophisticated status. 

a closer look at Recodri Presiozi collection

The necklace with a rosette and a golden south sea pearl accentuated the slender neck of the model. It even complemented the dress of the model!


Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back to work so I can earn and have a budget for "the ring"!