The power of Tri-Aktiline

Wrinkles and fine lines are tell tale signs of aging. There are many cosmetic procedures out there that are focused on erasing those wrinkly skin. But what if I tell you that there is one product which can minimize the look of the wrinkles on your face instantly without going under the knife, would you be interested?

I bring you the good news. Over a week ago, I was able to sit down and thoroughly discuss with the Rizel of GoodSkin Labs the immediate amazing results and long term benefits brought about by Tri-Aktiline. It can instantly minimize wrinkles through its immediate smoothing capabilities. 

 Tri-Aktiline PhP2600

What is inside the 30ml tube Tri-Aktiline Instant Deep Wrinkle Filler: 

  • Gatuline Expression 3.5%
This is extracted from Acmelia Oleraca plant. It relaxes the appearance of facial tension and expression lines like crow's feet.

  • Kombuchka PH Extract
It is derived from sweet black tea. It plumps wrinkles to appear smoother on the surface.

  • Argireline (Acetyl Hexapeptide-3)
It prompts skin to a re-build mode and boosts natural collagen production for long-term visible wrinkle reduction. 

I was given a sample product to test. I would like to use myself as a model for this particular product but at the age of 35, I am still lucky that I haven't found a single crease to my face. Ok, maybe a little but still not exactly visible to the camera. Except for a few brown spots that I have, I dare say that I am aging gracefully, don't you think? 

So, for this particular product, I think my mom would be the perfect model rather than me as you can see the big difference immediately right after I gently tap the squeezed out product on her crow's feet. 


before picture and without Tri-Aktiline

To give you a brief background, my mom is 55 years old. And yes, she has visible wrinkles.

a closer look minutes after applying Tri-Aktiline

How to apply the product:
  1. Squeeze out a small amount of cream on your palm.
  2. Using your ring finger gently tap directly onto wrinkles and lines on your face- brow lines, under-eye lines and laugh lines.
  3. Wait for a few minutes for the product to be absorbed by your skin, then apply moisturizer and sun block.
  4. See immediate result. 
Tip: Use the ring finger because it has the lightest touch.


It didn't totally erase the lines in just one use but it diminishes the lines as shown above. According to the PR kit, with a continued use twice a day, it will help boost skin's collagen production. That's a wait and see moment.

 approximately the same amount of cream used on my mom's crow's feet

In this second test, I copied the demo that Rizel did to me during the meeting. I spread a small amount of the lightweight cream directly on the lines on my palm. And then I repeated step 2.

after directly tapping the product on the lines

The lines on the palm of my hand appear lighter and smoother after application of the product. However, when I tried to apply it for the first time on the side of my eyes, where the crow's feet is located,  there's a visible product built up- a sticky white substance, along the line. I noticed this a few hours after I have let the cream set. Maybe I applied way too much product? 

I repeated the procedure again today using just a teeny weeny amount of the product. How little? Just maybe a dot or two that came right out of the tube. I used the squeezed amount in both sides of the eyes. I told you, my lines are not that deep. Guess what? No white lines. Maybe I put more cream than what was needed the first time, huh?

This is a very promising product. I am glad to know that it is already out there in the market. It would be easy for me to grab and get it when the time comes that I will be needing one for myself. Right now, I think it's my mom who will benefit more from it. Oh, I can't wait to see the smile on her face when I hand it over to her. 

Tri-Aktiline is one of the latest innovations from GoodSkin Labs- a brand created by BeautyBank, the entrepreneurial think tank of Estee Lauder Companies. It is available at Watsons Personal Care Stores, Beauty by SM Department Stores and Marionnaud Mall of Asia.