Tiffa Body Butter from Kanebo

I love scented body butter! When I went to Taipei last December 2010, I didn't leave the country without buying one. A Watson branch is just a few minute walk away from where we were staying. I would sneak in and take a peek at what is in store almost every single day every other day.  The store has many make up collections on display. I found Tiffa under Kanebo brand of make up. I was supposed to buy only only a few Kate My Color Pencil- a retractable eyeliner but ended up buying a Tiffa Body Butter as well.

 Tiffa Body Butter 50g NTD180

From Kanebo's Tiffa line, this rose scented body butter is a great moisturizer. It contains Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water and Rosa Gallica Flower Extract.


just a little goes a long way

I placed this body butter on my office table. I usually apply lotion after washing my hands. Sometimes, I even included the heels of my feet. The product spreads easily and gives off a light flowery scent.

after application of Tiffa Body Butter

I don't mind the greasy after feel of the product because I only apply it on my hands and not on my face. I can still feel its moisturizing effect even after washing my hands with soap and water. It kept my hands soft and moisturized even when I am inside an air conditioned room for one whole day!

What's your brand of body butter?