Gradient Nails (OMBRE) by Flirt Waxing Lounge

My event: December 13, 2011

Flirt Waxing Lounge
91A East Capitol Drive corner Sta. Clara St.,
Kapitolyo, Pasig
5848819

Angela invited me to try out a fairly new salon in Kapitolyo, Pasig, Flirt Waxing Lounge. Hey, don't be fooled by its name because it not only offers waxing but a whole lot more like my gradient nail art for example!

gradient nail art- IT manicure for the IT girl---> that's me!

The owner let us pick whatever design that we wanted and I was dead set on giving gradient nails a try! Using nail polish with glitters or whatever you call those dusts as base coat can make your nail polish lasts longer. It actually strengthens the nails and protects it from chipping.

 hand treatments

Under Hand Care menu, I chose to avail of Manicure Spa (PhP380). Scrub, lotion and whitening cream (from right to left) were applied on my hands as shown below. 

 soak

scrub

with whitening cream


Angela and I are always on the same beauty event because we could stay in a salon for 6-8 hours! lol

Jelai of Flirt Waxing Lounge did a great job of massaging my tired and sore feet

Under Foot Care menu, I tried Foot Massage (30 mins). The service is PhP150.

Mara Angelica Santos, nail artist

I am quite impressed with Flirt Waxing Lounge's resident nail artist. She worked on our manicure and pedicure without sweat.
Christmas themed toenail art

If you are hungry, order a sardines sandwich. And yes, they have popcorn and milkshakes too! 

If you are in Kapitolyo, Pasig area, you might want to chek out Flirt Waxing Lounge. Aside from Waxing, they also offer Threading, Eyelash Extension and Spa Party Packages with fees ranging from PhP2499 (Flirt Specialty for a group of 3) to PhP9988 (A Bridal Affair for a group of 10) food included!