J.CO Donuts & Coffee opens in SM Megamall!

Commercial Break from Korean post!

I got 3 dozens of freshly baked donuts right at my doorstep last December 20 from an Indonesian brand called J.CO Donuts & Coffee! woot!

J.CO was founded in 2005 by Johnny Adrean. After opening its first store in Jakarta, it has now over 100 outlets in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China and The Philippines. 

 Coco Loco

Come February 16, 2012, you, too, can now enjoy flavorful J.CO donuts, it's signature brew- Jcoccino and their own yogurt called J.Cool as it opens its first store in the Philippines- The Strip, SM Megamall

DH loves donuts! He grabbed a donut and took a bite of Don Mochino. J.CO donuts are melt-in-your-mouth donuts. 


 a box of J.CO contains 12 assorted delectable donuts

1st row (from the top): Snow White, Strawberry Caviar, Hazzle Dazzle and Black Jack
2nd row: Tiramisu, Don Mochino, Why Nut and Jacky Chunk
3rd row: Heaven Berry, Chocouttzy, Green Tease and Chocolate Caviar

 Green Tease

I chose to try Green Tease and I was not disappointed. I love the yummy matcha green tea cream on top.  

 surprise! surprise! matcha green tea filling

 1 box full of Al Copone, J.CO's top selling donut

J.CO's signature soft bite

J.CO's Al Capone donut is topped with white Belgian chocolate and lots of Californian almonds. I ate it straight out of the refrigerator the next day and it tasted good- not too sweet as I have imagined it to be. I paired it with my hot chocolate ; p 

I gave a box to my mom because I love sharing the J.CO way! Watch out for the opening of J.Co Donuts & Coffee in Greenbelt and Mall of Asia too! Available in J.PoPs too!