Summer Getaway in Orlando, Florida!

My last vacation is so much fun that I started planning for the next one. Since our supposed trip to the US last year was postponed, DH and I are planning to go back to US this summer vacation. I already have a 10- year US visa. All I needed is a ticket then I could easily jump on a plane and travel to any US destination that I want.

So far, I have been to Boston, New York, New Jersey, Washington DC, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas. On our next trip, DH and I plan to visit Orlando, Florida.
I know of a cousin who spends her family vacation almost every year in Florida. She said it never gets boring. Plus, her kid never gets tired of the place!

Let me share what I found online that offers the best deals in Orlando Hotels. You can also like them on Facebook.

I can’t wait for my summer getaway!