Favorite: Excelente Chinese Cooked Ham


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez


My visit: January 14, 2012

Due to our busy schedule last holiday season- DH & I were in Korea for 10 days, we were not able to buy a ham from our favorite brand, Excelente Chinese Cooked Ham. 

Excelente Chinese Cooked Ham

One Saturday after office, DH and I went to Quiapo. With holiday season over, the place was not that crowded anymore. We were able to park in one of the banks situated in Carlos Palanca St. I removed any jewelry that I had since we were just going to walk around the area.

We have 2 things to do that day, have my camera fixed and buy our favorite ham ;p


To read the full entry, visit Excelente Chinese Cooked Ham



Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +