Peek-a-boo: Tod's D-Styling Bauletto Mini in Orange



For full article, please visit my new blog at http://www.xoxomrsmartinez.com/2016/06/tods-d-styling-bauletto-mini-in-orange.html

Remember when I went to Hong Kong last year? I was supposed to buy Louis Vuitton Eva clutch bag but then DH suggested Tivoli GM instead. I saw the tote bag on the shelf screaming my name hahaha Talk about being a shopaholic! Ok, just kidding ; p 

After carrying my Tivoli GM for almost a year and several visits to the spa for back pains later, I am determined to find a small bag. And here she is...

my new Tod's D-Styling Bauletto mini in orange

Before I settled for this one, we scoured around Central in Hong Kong and Harbour City in Tsim Sha Tsui for 2 straight days. We went inside every store that sells a designer bag before I decided on this one. 



Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +