Beach Essential: Pevonia Botanica Ligne Lavandou Travel Kit

My family and I went to Canyon Cove, Batangas last weekend. Naturally, I packed my summer essentials and that includes Pevonia Botanica Ligne Lavandou. It is Pevonia Botanica's answer to sensitive skin!

Pevonia Botanica Your Skin Care Solution for Sensitive Skin PhP4,350

I know a sudden drop in temperature, like when we went to Taipei, Taiwan, would cause skin to break out easily. Exposing your skin to too much sun is not only bad for your skin but will also cause skin redness and inflammation that's why I always make sure to bring it along whenever I go on vacation. 


Pevonia Botanica Ligne Lavandou

Pevonia Botanica Ligne Lavandou is your skin care solution for sensitive skin. It soothes, calms and desensitize. It is a regimen that calm and control your hypersensitivity-it corrects your skin's blotchiness and irritability. In short, it alleviates redness, discomfort and inflammation. 

Benefits:

  • Decongests, cools, calms
  • Diffuses redness
  • Desensitizes, strengthens capillary walls
  • Protects against environmental damage



Stylish sea-foam green bag (5.5" x 4.5" x 2.5")



Sensitive Skin Travel Kit includes:

  • Sensitive Skin Cleanser 50 ml - eliminates redness and irritation along with impurities
  • Sensitive Skin Lotion 50 ml - hydrates the skin for a soft and smooth finish
  • Sensitive Skin Cream 20 ml - provides lasting relief against irritation and inflammation



perfect on-the-go with air travel 3-1-1 carry-on approved products

Key ingredients:

  • Propolis - healing, soothing, vaso-constricting
  • Calendula - calms irritation, desensitizing
  • Horse Chestnut - desensitizing, decongesting
  • Chamomile - calming, healing




How to use the products:

Sensitive Skin Cleanser - squeeze just a pea-size amount, spread it evenly all over the face and then remove it with warm water. It does not lather. If you have makeup on, you have to use a makeup remover first before following it up with the cleanser.

Sensitive Skin Lotion - pour product onto the cotton pad then wipe it on your face and  neck

Sensitive Skin Cream - apply all over face and neck

All three products can be used in the morning and evening.



Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid Collagen Protect SPF 30+ PA ++ PhP220

Of course, I need sun protection too! To complete my Summer Essential kit, I included Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid SPF 30+ PA ++ and Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 110 PA +++ UVB.

Nivea Sun Daily Face Fluid SPF 30+ PA ++ goes into my travel kit every time because of its size. It's so tiny, it can fit inside Pevonia's sea foam green bag ; p I also like its water-like consistency and non-irritating scent plus it has Zinc Oxide - an important ingredient for sun protection. It can be easily applied and quickly absorbed by the skin making it perfect for daily use under makeup. A slight visible white cast will be left on the face though. You can reapply it on your face and neck as often as you want especially if you sweat a lot or after swimming and toweling to maintain sun protection.

Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 110 PA +++ UVB

I brought Banana Boat Sport Sunscreen Lotion SPF 110 PA +++ UVB for the first time, I find the lotion too thick therefore it was not easily absorbed by the skin. I use this on my arms, back of the neck and legs. It leaves a visible white cast on the area where it was applied which is a bummer.

I wonder why it lacks UVA protection. I think UVA is more important than UVB. UVA is also known as the "tanning ray". It penetrates more deeply into the skin, resulting to aging.

I don't think I will be bringing it with me on my beach trips because I didn't see any Zinc Oxide or even Titanium Dioxide in the list of ingredients.

In my next skin care post, I will share with you more affordable beauty products that I use at home.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +