Fashion: Jockey No Panty Line Promise & Jockey Shapewear

I have a closet full of Jockey. I love the brand because it offers comfortable line of undergarments and shirts. Just recently, it launched Jockey No Panty Line Promise Next Generation underwear along with Jockey Women's Shapewear Collection.

Jockey Boyshort (A13564) PhP399.75; smooth micro fiber fabric for all-day comfort

This new range of underwear is designed to hug your curves and stay in place while leaving no trace of panty line, no matter what you wear.

I am so excited when I found out that finally I can have an affordable alternative to Mark & Spencer's Boyshort. I didn't waste another moment so I trooped to the nearest Jockey Boutique to take home not just 1 but 2 of these no ride-up panties!



 invisible panty line no matter what you wear

I would have bought it in all 3 colors but the other color was out of stock already ; (  

Note: Underwear fitting is not allowed. The sales associate is trained to measure your body for accurate size fitting. 

no ride-up, thanks to silky soft silicone

Characteristics:

  • thin ribbon of silicon ensures the softest, most invisible fit 
  • zero chance of ride-ups
  • materials: 89%nylon and 11% spandex
  • lining: 100% cotton

Other No Panty Line Next Generation underwear to fit your body shape and outfit:

  • Bikini - PhP369.75
  • Brazilian Bikini - PhP359.75
  • Brazilian Short - PhP399.75
Available sizes are S, M, L, XL. 







 Reversible V-neck shaper (W1-6402) in Nude  PhP999.75

I got 1 reversible V-neck shaper in Black from Jockey Women's Shapewear Collection. I got it one size smaller than what I would normally get. 

What I like:

  • versatile- 2 v-neck in one body shaper
  • slimming tank top smoothes natural curves from bust to waist
  • breathable fabric acts as gentle, second skin

What I don't like:

  • minimal support
  • the shaper tends to roll up; tucking it in your underwear solves the problem


Jockey Women's Shapewear characteristics:

  • smooth laser cut edges help eliminate lines under clothing
  • fused panels provide maximum support and unbeatable shaping power
  • styles are made of 87% Nylon and 13% Elastane making the undergarment soft and breathable to ensure a comfortably slim fit

Reversible V-neck shaper is also available in black

Want a quick-fix miracle worker, try these other styles in the Women's Shapewear Collection:

  • Slip Shaper - PhP1599.75
  • Plunging Moulded Cami - PhP1299.75
  • High Waist to Mid-Thigh Slimmer - PhP1299.75
  • High Waist Brief - PhP1199.75


Available sizes are S, M, L, XL, XXL. 


Tank Top (H1-3299) PhP349.75; Leggings (H1-3298) PhP599.75

While I was in the store, I spotted this pair of tank top and leggings at 25% off! This would be a nice outfit when I attend my Zumba class!

 tagless for comfort

2005: Jockey introduced the Jockey Swirl™ icon


No Panty Line Promise camisole (1-3560) PhP494.75

Another undergarment that caught my eye was this No Panty Line Promise Camisole in Black. It is made of Lenzing MICRO Modal - the finest cellulose fiber available. It is all-natural and made from beech wood. It is so soft to touch. My skin is loving it!

Until the end of June, get up to 25% discount on selected items. There's also an on-going Buy 3 Take 1 in-store promo. Hurry to the nearest Jockey Boutique now!

Jockey Women's Shapewear is available in all Jockey Boutiques located in Eton Centris, Festival Mall, Gateway (7093077), Market! Market!, Marquee Mall, NCCC-Ma-a Mall and SM Center Valenzuela. Also available in SM Department Stores, Robinsons Malls, Landmark and Gaisano Mall.

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +