Food Delivery from City Delivery (87878)

I recently discovered a food delivery service called City Delivery. I was asked to try out their system by calling 87878. Before dialing the hotline number, I browsed through City Delivery's website and I found over three hundred restaurant partners. Think about any restaurant, most likely it's one of City Delivery's food partners.

I had a hard time choosing just one restaurant but finally, I decided to go with Bizu. I remembered my mom was all praise about Bizu's Braised Lamb Shank's in Red Wine. While browsing, I found out that the cake (Amour Party Tray) I wanted to order requires 3 days lead time... ack! Good thing, City Delivery accepts calls for food delivery in advance.

 City Delivery hotline 87878

I made a call around 10 am on a Friday. I gave my name, delivery address, specific date and time (October 28, 2012 Sunday 11 am) for the food delivery. The call lasted around 5 minutes. I even asked Christy, the Call Center Agent who took my call, if I still need to follow up and give them another call on Sunday to ensure the delivery but she said the order was already on their system and everything will be delivered on Sunday ; )

So, did City Delivery come on time? Find out after the break...


 Braised Lamb Shank in Red Wine PhP 595

10 minutes to 11 am, my door bell rang. It was the delivery guy from City Delivery... yay! The food came in one Hot and Cold bag. I inspected all three food containers, everything was in order including the side dishes and sauces ; p

 10-hour Roast Beef PhP 595

I removed my orders from the take-out containers then arranged them on our plates. It was as if we were in a fine dining restaurant but in reality, we were only eating in our house hahaha

 Amour Party Tray PhP 335

Amour Party Tray is a pack of 10 pcs. Orange Chocolate Valrhona Mousse with a Brownie Base and Creme Brulee.

Because DH didn't have a cake on his birthday, I ordered a set of mini Amour cakes. Surprisingly, the chocolate on top of the cake didn't melt through the course of delivery. It was still cold when I put it in the fridge.

Thanks to City Delivery, DH and I experienced a nice lunch date in the comforts of our home without the hassle of going through horrendous traffic.

City Delivery delivers great tasting dishes in the following areas: Alabang, Greenhills, Las Pinas City, Makati City, Mandaluyong City, Manila City, Marikina City, Muntinlupa City, Ortigas, Paranaque City, Pasay City, Pasig City, Quezon City and the Fort. 

Visit http://www.citydelivery.ph or call 87878 for more info. For monthly promos, Like them on Facebook and Follow them on Twitter

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +