Fashion: Aldo Lemmert

Just a quick update! I am so sorry I have not been able to blog for the past two days ; p Just a quick recap of my busy sched---> Yesterday, I was in Laguna for Amherst plant tour. The tour lasted from morning till late afternoon. I arrived home at around 5:30 pm just in time for a quick change and touch-up then proceeded to Manila Peninsula for a beauty event. Gosh, it was a truly tiring day! I will blog about all that in the next couple of days ; p Bear with me hahaha

Anyway, my SIL is back from Canada! She got me this nice new pair of flat gladiator sandals from Aldo. It's called Lemmert.

 Aldo Lemmert white/light yellow

At first, I was apprehensive about the straps, that it would cause callous at the back of my feet but I was wrong. I wore it today and it was so comfortable. #happy

Read after the break for a more detailed look of my new pair of flat gladiator sandals...


 Aldo shoe box is made of 100% recyclable paper

Aldo Lemmert multi strap upper

Description:

  • flat

Material:

  • leather

Sole:

  • synthetic

Aldo Lemmert double buckle closure

 garter straps (back of buckles)

 YKK zipper on the side

 0.5 inch heel

 thong

Aldo Lemmert $60 $39.98 $20.99

I am glad my SIL gave me a pair or I would not have known that this would suit my personality ; p Plus, it's my first ever flat gladiator sandals! Now, I am hooked hahaha

 Food post coming up!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +