xoxoMrsMartinez is now on Instagram!

Hello guys and girls! How are you? It's hump day! I hope you will have a great week ahead ; ) Anyway, I just want to share with you that I am now on Instagram. You may follow me at this link: http://followgram.me/xoxomrsmartinez/ You can view my Instagram profile here.

 Instagram profile

My Instagram is more personal - a closer look at what I do everyday of the week. I love taking random photos of my pets, places/restaurants that I have been to, my favorite bags, flowers in our garden, products that was sent to me and of course, there will also be lots of photos of me hahaha

After the break, you can view the most recent photos I took...



Yesterday, I was with my parents and we had lunch in Ramen Bar. I took photos of Yakiniku Beef Rice Big Plate, Karaage rice topping and of course, the Ramen Bar logo ; ) 

I used picstitch for the layout.

 Precious

If you want to see more pics of my pets - Precious, Apple and Kimmy, you definitely have to follow me on Instagram ; )

what's inside my bag?

I will try to update my Instagram photos everyday. I am excited to see your names on my list of followers!

Have a happy weekend!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +