Gift Guide: Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (White)

With All Saint's Day over, it's officially holiday season on my blog! I posted several Gift Guide entries last December 2011. This year, I am posting a month earlier to give you more ideas on what to give your loved ones and friends. I'm starting with this uber cool 16 fl. oz. white glass water bottle from Starbucks.

Starbucks Glass Water Bottle 16 oz. PhP 795

I first saw the Starbucks Glass Water Bottle from Kris of OCMomInManila when we both participated in the Amherst Plant Tour. She brought it with her during the tour. I thought it was expensive but she told me it was only less than PhP 1,000 and she has already bought two... wow!

Fast forward last long weekend, I visited Starbucks Trinoma and... voila! I found it hidden in the corner of the cabinet display, only 3 were left ; ( I quickly grabbed one. While lining in the cashier, I saw two ladies in front of me holding one glass water bottle each ; p

Glass: Made in Japan
Silicone Sleeve: Made in China

To get a closer look of the Starbucks Glass Water Bottle, read after the break....


 Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (top view)

  Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (bottom view)

Starbucks Glass Water Bottle, a better way to quench your thirst :
  • Bottle made of 50% post-consumer glass
  • No plastic or metal taste
  • Protective silicon sleeve for soft grip
  • Leak-resistant lid
  • Bottle and sleeve are dishwasher safe
  • For cold beverages only
  • BPA free
  • Dishwasher Safe

  Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (side view)

 The handle also serves as lock to hold the cap.

  Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (front view)

  Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (handle position when close)

  Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (handle is at the back when open)

Push handle back to unlock the cap, push center for the cap to "spring" open.

  Starbucks Glass Water Bottle (when open)

 perfect gift for your best friend 

Well, you should probably get one for your best friend and one for yourself too!

Also available in Ice Blue.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +