Multiply Origination Awards...It's time to Vote!

Last October 16, I wrote about Multiply's search for the best original product, idea and concept among its merchant in the Philippines, which was dubbed as Multiply Origination Awards. The call for entries ended last November 18, 2012.

 Multiply Origination Awards Make Your Vote Count

From close to 1,000 nominations of 2012's most outstanding local products in fashion, food & beverage, and home & family care available on the Multiply Philippines website, I am happy to announced that the ten finalists per category have already been chosen.

The voting period has already began last December 1st but you still have until the 20th to vote for your favorite entry. You can vote multiple times a day to make sure your finalist wins. Voting comprises 30% of the criteria while the remaining 70% will be based on judges' scores.

Criteria for winning:

  • 30% Voting
  • 40% Product Concept and Innovation
  • 15% Perceived Value
  • 15% Marketability

 To find out who the top ten finalists for each category are, read after the break...

 Vote for the Most Original Fashion Forward Idea and Most Original Gourmand Idea

Most Original Fashion Forward Idea finalists are:

  • HoneyBadger Bags (Studio Boheme)
  • Manila Sole Shoes (Manila Sole)
  • Cabo Feather Maillot (Soak Swimwear)
  • Macy Satchel (The School of Satchel)
  • Butter Tint (Bare Naturals)
  • Under The Sea Charm Bracelet (Trinkets For Keeps)
  • Customizeable Wire Hangers (Anagon Collection)
  • The Weekend Bag (The School Of Satchel)
  • USB Camera Necklace (Tuesday Freya)
  • Smart Passport Folio (The School Of Satchel)

 Most Original Gourmand Idea finalists are:

  • Chuco Portrait (Chuco Art)
  • Enchanted Purple Hand-Tied Purple Bouquet (Sweet Blooms)
  • Paris Holloween Treat Basket (Sweet Blooms)
  • Pineapple Vinegar (World Fair Trade Asia)
  • Trigona Sugar Bag (Milea Bee Farm)
  • Crispy Tahong (World Fair Trade Asia)
  • Cake Clothes Line Design (Sweet Success)
  • Decorated Cake with 3D Designs (Cake Avenue Bakeshop)
  • Dainty Vanilla I Love You Cookies (Kela's Kitchen and Keepers)
  • 60% South Cotabato-Coco Regular Mini Crave (Risa Chocolate)

 Most Original Mommy Management Idea

Most Original Mommy Management Idea finalists are:

  • Hoots Hats (Honey Baby)
  • Sniffles Balm (Milea Bath and Body Wellness Essentials)
  • Milea Baby Nappy Balm (Milea Bath and Body Wellness Essentials)
  • The Mommy Patch Anti-Mosquito Rescue Sticks (Mommy Patch)
  • BCV Tank Top (Mommy Matters)
  • Mommy Mundos' Mom 24/7 2012 Planner (Mommy Matters)
  • The Proud Mama Reversible Nursing Cover (The Proud Mama Store)
  • Momease Diaperbag Converter (Mommy Matters)
  • Shoo Fl Insect Repellant Home Spray (Indigo)
  • Tee Hee Shirts (Proud Mama Store)

The judges for Multiply Origination : the Call to be a Business Stand-Out are the following:

  • Joey Concepcion - GoNegosyo Founder and RFM Corp. CEO & President
  • RJ David - Co-founder and Managing Director
  • Cofa Gutierrez - BDO Sr. AVP for E-Commerce Lending 
  • Jack Madrid - Philippines Country Manager
  • Cecile Van Straten - founder and lifestyle blogger

The three (3) official Origination Award winners will be revealed on January 14, 2013 and will win an online business package of PhP 200,000 each.

Online Business Package (PhP 258,385) includes:

  • Samsung Galaxy SIII PhP 31,000
  • Cherry Superion Tablet PhP 11,490
  • Smart Bro Pocket WiFi PhP 3,895
  • Sulit Gold package PhP 70,000
  • Web Banner creative design PhP 2,000
  • Featured video PhP 40,000
  • Billboard exposure for one (1) month PhP 100,000

Two (2) Special Awards will be revealed in the website on December 21, 2012 are:

1. The Smart Money Innovation Award (PhP 61,385) will receive:

  • PhP 15,000 cash 
  • Samsung Galaxy SIII PhP 31,000
  • Cherry Superion PhP 11,490
  • Smart Bro Pocket WiFi PhP 3,895

2. The People's Choice Award will receive the following prizes:

  • Sulit Gold Package worth PhP 100,000

What are you waiting for? Vote for you favorite entry today!

*This is a sponsored post.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +