I love Japanese BB Cream as compared to Korean BB Cream because it offers full coverage and well, it suits my skin type. When I went to Korea in 2011, I bought a lot of BB Creams from different brands but I was not able to review any because some offer only light to medium coverage while I find the others, too cakey.
Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream in Light Ochre 35 g PhP 1,550 (JPY 2,730)
For quite some time now, I have been sticking with Kanebo Kate Mineral BB Gel Cream because I have not found any other brand that suits my skin tone. In fact, I even bought another tube when I went to Japan early this year.
Anyway, when Cheryl of Beautybox Corp. sent me a squeezable tube of Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream the other day, I can't wait to give it a try. Maybe this time, I will have an alternative to my favorite brand. Did I tell you that it's made in Japan?
Read after break for my verdict....
unboxing my Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream
the tube should be upside down though when you store it (item displayed for picture purposes only)
aside from nozzle, Fairydrops provides a sponge applicator
Two ways to get the product out of the tube:
- For sponge, pull the cap away from the tube
- For nozzle, unscrew the cap from the squeezable tube
How to use Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream:
Step 1: Squeeze a pea-sized amount of product onto the palm of your hand
Step 2: Dot your nose, cheeks, under eye, chin, forehead and jaw line with the product then blend well with your fingers or makeup brush
it gives a slight sheen finish
What I like about Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream:
- I don't need to put moisturizer on before application of the product
- Easy to spread
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide are listed on the ingredients for sun protection
- Squeezable tube
- Full, even coverage (including my freckles ; p)
- Does not make my skin oily
- Suits my skin type
What I don't like:
- It smells like sunblock
- Can get cakey when you applied too much
- Price point- it will be an expensive alternative to my favorite BB Cream
Face of the Day (FOTD):
- Fairydrops Candy Cream Bar BB Cream
- Kanebo Kate Mineral Powder
- Chanel Rouge Coco Gabrielle (19)
- Kanebo Kate Eyebrow Color in Gold (LB-2)
- Integrate by Shiseido Rich and Smooth! Eyeliner in BK 999
ProStyle Fuwarie Hair Styling Mist by Kracie (End Curling for Airy Bob Hairstyle)
150 ml PhP 450
Two bottles of ProStyle Fuwarie Hair Styling Mist were also sent along with Fairydrops Candy Bar BB Cream. In my FOTD photo, I sprayed the styling product on my hair.
How to apply ProStyle Fuwarie Hair Styling Mist:
- Spray on slightly damp hair
- Style or blow dry as usual
also available in ProStyle Fuwarie Straight Styling Mist for Straight and Smooth Hairstyle
What I like:
- Hair is soft to touch
- Tames my frizzy hair
- Hair looks moisturized
- Act as heat protectant
All products are available in Beauty Bar Stores nationwide.
That's it! have a great weekend!
Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +