Kanebo KATE Mineral: BB Gel Cream + Loose Foundation

Makeup is one reason why I love to go to Taipei. I always end up hoarding buying from KATE by Kanebo. Just recently, I bought KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream and KATE Mineral Loose Foundation twin pack in Watson's located near GT Apartment.  

 KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream and KATE Mineral Loose Foundation twin pack NT$390 (PhP585)

While perusing aisle after aisle of makeup, I found this twin pack stashed in a corner. Alongside with it is an individually sold KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream which costs NT$390. Technically, I got the KATE Mineral Loose Foundation for free. Yey!


 KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream OC-C 30g SPF 30 PA++

KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream functions as:
  • emulsion
  • essence
  • cream
  • sunscreen SPF 30 PA++
  • foundation 

be sure to moisturize your face before proceeding

How to use KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream:

  • Squeeze a pea size amount onto the back of the hand




  • Dot your face using your ring finger focusing on areas where you want more coverage

In my case, I focused on my eye area to seal in the fine lines and forehead where a dozen zits are forming ; p 



The Body Shop Blusher


  • Use a  brush-stippling or a blender brush

Normally, I just use my fingers to blend the product on my face. 


dewy look

KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream has a light, smooth and moist texture. The coverage is light to medium. This is great for everyday use. Best of all, you don't have to keep retouching because it lasts longer-5 hours or more!

For late night out or party, you might want to check out Kanebo Freshel White C Mineral BB Cream SPF 41PA++. It's for people who wants medium to heavy coverage.

do not forget to tissue off the excess product at the tip of the tube


What I like about KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream:

  • It has Double-effect mineral powder which protects skin and cover visible pores. 
  • It has moisturizing ingredients like olive oil, jojoba oil and almond oil. 
  • It has Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide as sun protection
  • Serum ingredient (water-soluble collagen)
  • Alcohol-free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Non-comedogenic- it does not clog pores




KATE Mineral Loose Foundation OC-C 3g SPF 25 PA++

It's no secret that I am attending dance classes right now. When going to the gym or supermarket, I don't have enough time in my hands to put on makeup. That's where Kate Mineral Loose Foundation comes in handy. It is powder so I can apply it just by using the powder puff provided or blend it using a brush. It only takes a minute to apply ; ) That's it and I'm off to the gym!


covers visible pores without a heavy feel

What I like about KATE Mineral Loose Foundation:

  • It protects skin from the sun with Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide
  • It is Paraben (preservative) free
  • Fragrance-free
  • Non-comedogenic

I usually apply this over the BB Gel Cream and after applying eyeshadows to seal in my makeup. 


Lancome Sparkling Eye Colour Quad-Divine Hold

I won this palette worth PhP2495 from Lancome's Hypnose Doll Eye contest. I love it so much that every time I went out, I am wearing it ; p


Love my makeup? I hope this post inspires you to put on a little makeup today!

Let's stay connected:

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like MrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Add MrsMartinez on Google +