Girls' Night Out: Fairydrops Volume Burst Waterproof Mascara


I went out with my girl friends yesterday. While waiting for them to arrive at my place, I put on some makeup and tried on a new product which was given to me sometime last year. It's Fairydrops Volume Burst Waterproof Mascara. It is from the same company that brought to you K-Palette.

 Face of the Day

I have sparse eyelashes so if a mascara can do wonders to it, I am sold! I applied just one coat and I am pretty satisfied with the outcome. My eyes did not scream for attention. Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara just emphasized it making it look wider and brighter. 


Comparison of Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara and K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof...

 result of just one coat using Fairydrops Volume Burst Waterproof Mascara

 result of three coats using K-Palette 1 Day Lash Perm Long Curl Mascara Black Waterproof

I <3 Fairydrops Volume Burst Waterproof Mascara! For busy girls who are always on-the-go like me, this is a beauty must-have. It saves me a lot of time with just one coat, I am ready to go!

 I used Shu Uemura to curl my lashes

 Lancome Wanna Be Cream

 Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara PhP 950

Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara applicator called Three Teardrop Wand

The shape of the tip is quite unusual. I like it because it was easier for me to apply on my eyelashes. It grabs most if not all of my eyelashes in one go!

FOTD with Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara

Alas, when I got home, my eyelashes were still curled! As with all waterproof mascaras, I had a hard time removing it though. I used a makeup remover then followed it up with cleansing soap. I still have to use a cotton bud to erase any makeup residue after. 

Fairydrops Volume Burst Mascara is exclusively available in Beauty Bar.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +