ABS-CBN Studio Tours with ASAP 18


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez visit the link here

April 21, 2013

ABS-CBN Studio Tours + ASAP 18
Studio Tours Office
Ground Floor, ELJ Communications Center
Eugenio opez Drive corner Mother Ignacia Street,
Quezon City
4152272 local 3622   3624

NOTE: Before you continue reading, let me remind you that I DO NOT SELL tickets and I CANNOT BUY tickets for you. Capeesh? 

For inquiries, please proceed to the address above or better yet call ABS-CBN Studio Tours (telephone number is listed above).

Thanks to my SIL, I was able to watch ASAP 18 last Sunday together with my mom, sis and cousins. Our tickets were good for Studio Tours with ASAP 18. Each ticket costs PhP 200 each tax inclusive.

(from left to right) Eric Santos, Jericho, Piolo, Gerald Anderson and Richard Poon
 together with the winners of Binibining Pilipinas winners

I learned that it takes 2 to 3 months in advance to book the tour inclusive of one TV show and that it is already accepting reservations for the year 2014. ASAP 18, however, is fully booked already until July 2013 so we were really lucky we were able to secure seats to watch it.

To read the full entry, visit ASAP Live Studio Tour

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +