Baby Bath Essentials: Human Nature Baby Wash Dove Extra Sensitive & Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil


For a long time, my baby does not have a hair shampoo. It took me awhile before I decided on Human Heart Nature Baby Wash with Lavender, Rosemary & Chamomile. I bought it just last week in Rustan's Supermarket. And just today, I ordered and picked up another travel sized (50ml) bottle via a dealer in Quezon City.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Oil, Human Heart Nature Baby Wash with Lavender, Rosemary & Chamomile and Dove Extra Sensitive Beauty Cream Bar

Anyway, the products you see above are my baby's bath time essentials. Aside from Human Heart Nature Baby Wash, it also includes Dove Extra Sensitive Beauty Cream Bar as body soap and Burt's Bees Baby Nourishing Oil which I use to massage her after every bath time.

For a detailed description of the products, read after the break....



Baby Wash with Lavender, Rosemary & Chamomile 200ml PhP 129.75

I squeeze a small amount on the palm of my hands then I lather the Baby Wash on my daughter's hair. Since this formula does not contain synthetic surfactant for "no more tears" effect, be more careful and avoid the baby's eye area. I use a wash cloth instead of pouring water directly above my baby's head.

Human Heart Nature Baby Wash is Dermatologist-tested and 99.3% Natural. It is available in 50ml PhP 44.75 and 500ml PhP 289.75

Special Offer! Get a FREE 50ml Baby Lotion when you buy a 50ml Baby Wash for only PhP 44.75.
Dove Extra Sensitive Beauty Cream Bar 100g

I chose Dove Extra Sensitive with 1/4 moisturizing cream as my baby's body soap because it is 100% fragrance free and it's pH is neutral.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Oil 118ml PhP 600

I chose Baby Bee Nourishing Oil because it does not contain Mineral Oil, it is Pediatrician-tested and Hypo-allergenic. There is no Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates or Petrochemicals. It is 100% Natural.

My baby takes a bath twice a day. After every bath, I massage her arms, legs, head and face with Baby Bee Nourishing Oil. It may be added to bath but with its steep price I would rather apply it directly on my baby's skin.

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Oil is available in Beauty Bar.

 Human Nature Baby Oil 100ml PhP 174.75 129.75 103.75

A day after I bought via the direct seller, Human Nature has decreased its price yet again. I bought it for PhP 129.75 ; ( 

Human Nature Baby Oil is a good alternative to Baby Bee Nourishing Oil since it is more affordable, I can even add this oil to my baby's bath ; ) 

Both use sunflower oil and are both 100% natural.


A couple of months ago, Human Heart Nature sent me two of its newest products called Tough Love...

 Tough Love Natural Dishwashing Liquid 250ml PhP 99.75

I have been using Tough Love Natural Dishwashing Liquid on my baby's feeding bottles. Even though I have been using it for two months already,  you can see that I have only consumed around a third of the bottle. It's super matipid! Plus, my baby's glass bottles are always squeaky clean and it does not dry my hands.

Update! I already bought a 500ml (PhP 159.75) ; p
Tough Love 100% Natural Liquid Detergent PhP 299.75

Another product sent to me was Tough Love 100% Natural Liquid Detergent. Our helper used this when washing my baby's blanket, bed cover and pillows. It does not contain bleach or enzymes, best of all, it is Biodegradable.

I also purchased another bottle ; )

Right now, I am in search of a non-toxic ant/cockroach killer. Do you have any suggestion?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram 
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +