Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe


It's Foodie Tuesday!

Let me share with you one of my favorite dishes, it's none other than Lamb Chops. Remember my post about the to-die-for lamb chops at La Reserve in Boracay? How about Zuccini's Australian Lamb Chops?

 lamb chops

I can't believe it's so easy to cook lamb chops on you own. Here's the list of ingredients:

  • Lamb Chops
  • Chopped garlic
  • Knorr Liquid Seasoning
  • Olive Oil
  • Unsalted Butter
  • Salt & Pepper
 
For grilled lamb chops easy recipe, read after the break...




 chopped garlic, olive oil and seasoning

 Step 1: Rub Salt & Pepper on lamb chops

 Step 2: Add Olive oil then butter onto the grilling pan (medium heat)

You may opt to brown the garlic first before grilling the meat.

 Step 3: Lay down the meat

 Step 4: Cook for 5 minutes on each side

 Step 5: Turn the meat after 5 minutes then add seasoning
 
 Step 6: Ready to serve

Step 7: Enjoy eating!

You can also use this grilling technique for steaks. It's always nice to know that I can cook my favorite dish at home and save thousands of money instead of eating in a restaurant.

By the way, I bought the lamb chops in Tenderbites, Unimart for PhP 1,245 per kilo. As long as it's tender and easy to chew, I don't mind paying a lot for my favorite dish!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +