Updated Trollbeads Collection: Fairy (Silver & Glass) and Letter Bead M


The entire content of this entry has been transferred to my new blog, please view it here.

Here's another update on my Trollbeads collection. If you want to know more about Trollbeads, kindly visit my very first entry here. It's the Special Edition Trollbeads Luck & Joy Starter Bracelet that got me hooked! Every now and then I buy a piece or two to update it. My collection is getting more and more expensive ; p

 latest additions are Fairy (61722) in Silver & Glass (center) and 
the Letter Bead M (11144M) (second from left)

I was supposed to buy Trollbeads Autumn (61720) because the color blended well with my collection. But upon seeing a huge gap from one side of the sterling silver, I changed my mind and got the Fairy (shown in the photo above) instead. It was a wise decision because the Fairy is bigger therefore more prominent when worn.

To know how to spot an authentic Trollbeads, read my entry here. Every story has a bead, read my story here. You can view about the rest of my Trollbeads here.

The entire content of this entry has been transferred to my new blog, please view it here.