Lalaloopsy: Cloud E. Sky and her pet Puffy Poodle


The entire content of this entry has been transferred in my new blog, xoxo MrsMartinez

Good news! After my desperate tweet and post in FaceBook, I was finally able to find the Lalaloopsy character that I was looking for in SM Sta. Mesa's Toy Kingdom Express. I think I bought the last piece available in the market lol Anyway, I am so happy that I got my hands on Cloud E. Sky.


 Lalaloopsy Cloud E. Sky PhP 1699.75 isn't she the cutest?

Thank you all to those who tweeted and texted me. You gave me all sorts of tips on where I can find the doll, I appreciate it. One of my friends who was in Target when I posted my status in FB, immediately sent me a private message if I wanted one. She could get it for me for only $23.99. I can't believe that it is so cheap there compared to its price here ; (

To read the full entry, visit Cloud E. Sky Lalaloopsy Doll

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +