FOTD: Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream (FAIR)


Kiehl's Shangri-La
East Wing
4773916

Last month, I went to Kiehl's Shangri-la Mall East Wing (yes, the new wing!) and had my photo taken with Dr. Bones. I uploaded it on my Instagram account together with the hashtag "#ChangeYourSkinwithKiehls". I also tagged @KiehlsShangrila. It's as simple as that and then I get to choose one product from their sample to take home. Guess what I took home that day? a 5ml tube of Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream.

 selfie mode on

I was really having a hard time choosing which sample product to take home. Good thing the sales representative insisted that Kiehl's newest BB Cream is really a nice product and I took her word for it. 

However, it was just two days ago that I get to try and apply it on my face ; p Read more for my take on Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream...



 Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream 30ml PhP 1995

This is better than my all-time favorite Kanebo KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream as I don't have to mix it with my favorite moisturizer, Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cream

It's so easy to apply as it spreads and blends well. It is so moisturizing, I don't have dry patches like when I apply BB Cream from Korean brands. Another thing I love about it is that it doubles as sun protection, it has SPF 50 PA+++ (Titanium Dioxide is part of the list of ingredients).

 medium coverage

Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream has medium coverage. I need to let the BB cream settle for a few minutes (by blow drying my face with cold air ; p) then apply it once more for full coverage.

I know it is a bit pricey but when I finished this sample tube, I will surely head over to Kiehl's and buy me a full size because I really, really like it ; )

 Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream blends well

 Kiehl's Actively Correcting & Beautifying BB Cream is also available in Light and Natural shade.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +