Bono Artisinal Gelato in Podium (Red Velvet)



September 13, 2013

Bono Artisinal Gelato
Ground Floor, The Podium Mall

I'm on a roll! Aside from sampling the latest cronut/croughnut craze, I have taken a liking to gelato. So far, I have tried Morelli's Gelato in Power Plant Mall and Gelatissimo in East Wing, Shangri-La Mall. When I went to The Podium Mall last Friday, naturally, I visited Bono Artisinal Gelato. 

 Red Velvet PhP 130

I was really intrigued by what the fuss is all about because some time ago, my Instagram timeline was filled with Bono Gelato posts. I can't wait to share my own verdict ; p

 Red velvet Cupcake and Cream Cheese Swirl

Two of their bestsellers are Speculoos and Red Velvet. I chose Red Velvet because it has bits of Cream Cheese in it.

I will reveal my date after the break...




Tadaaah.....

my dad is my date

We seldom have father-daughter bonding because we were always in the company of my mom and my baby so sinulit namin yun afternoon ; p 
My dad likes it because it was richer and creamier daw than the others we have tasted. If I know, he liked it because of the apa (yes, the round shaped thingie) included with every order ; p For my part, I like everything that has cream cheese so, yeah, I also give it a thumbs-up. 

Our date didn't end there, we went to Yeyyen Taiwan Street Food for merieda afterwards. More on that in my next entry.

Have a great week ahead!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +