Yen Yen Taiwan Street Food in Wilson St. San Juan


September 13, 2013

YenYen Taiwan Street Food
Ground Floor Promenade Bldg.,
198 Wilson St. cor. P. Guevarra St.,
San Juan City

I already told you about my afternoon date at Bono Gelato with my dad yesterday. But our date did not end there, we went to Yen Yen Taiwan Street Food in Wilson St. after for some snack. Tag gutom much? Nauna na un dessert ; p

Meaty Kikiam 2 pieces PhP 170

I ordered Meaty Kikiam to share and a plain rice for PhP 45. The cup of rice is good enough for sharing too. The kikiam was lacking in flavor, thank goodness for the three sauces on the table, I was able to finish this order. And the fact that I was really hungry.

You can also order it as a set- one piece kikiam with plain rice for only PhP 160. On my next visit, I will try its afternoon promo of PhP 149. It includes a noodle soup, one drink and another one which I forgot lol

Have you tried Yen Yen? What did you order?

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +