L'Oreal Wave Contour HydraCell and Crystal Gloss TechniArt



A month ago, I was back at Bangs Tony & Jackey to have my hair permed. After the curling process, I went home with two new L'Oreal products- Wave Contour HydraCell and Crystal Gloss TechniArt to keep my hair wavy and shiny.

L'Oreal Crystal TechiniArt (Force 1) and L'Oreal Wave Contour HydraCell (Expert Series)

I seldom blog about the products found inside the press kits either because I was not able to use it or it's not suitable to me. But these two products stand out. It really kept my hair shiny and bouncy throughout the day so I am sharing it with you.

More about the products right after the break...



L'Oreal Wave Contour HydraCell (Expert Series)

 
L'Oreal Wave Contour HydraCell is a hair spray that defines and nourish permed hair. It has a combination of restructuring ceramide, rehydrating glycerin and nourishing grape seed oil. It does not weigh down the hair, instead, it makes the curl bouncier and fuller. 

Tips before spraying: Shake the bottle so the product will mix well. Spray on towel dried hair and style as usual.

L'Oreal Crystal TechiniArt (Force 1)  

On days that I am just lounging at home and then suddenly receive an invite to go out, L'Oreal Crystal TechiArt is my go-to product. It tames my frizzy hair and it gives it a long lasting shine looking like I just stepped out of a salon. 

Tip: Spray from a distance on dry and styled hair. No need to comb after. 

Now you know my secret to bouncy and shiny hair ; p Have a nice weekend!

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +