Physiogel Beauty Experts Circle


August 31, 2013

Physiogel Beauty Experts Circle
Oz Bar, Roof Deck
Holiday Inn & Suites Makati

These days, I seldom attend events, there are 101 reasons why I don't like going to events so don't get me started on that topic. But when I do, the product must be something I believe in or I must be on a friendship level with the PR company ; p With the recent "Physiogel Beauty Experts Circle", it's the former.

 host with Bernadette Arcilla, MD (Medical Affairs Director / GSK Dermatologist)

I confess that I am an avid user of Physiogel Hypoallergenic products, it is evident in my posts here and here. I use it because it was recommended to me by my dermatologists (yes, I see 2) for my sensitive, dry and flaky skin.

Want to know more about Physiogel and its benefits? Read more after the break...

  
 Factors that can directly result to dry skin:

  • Exposure to the environment
  • Stress
  • Air conditioning
  • Smoking
  • Bathing in hot water 
  • Using soap

Dr. Bernadette Arcilla, MD said that dry and sensitive skin requires special care and attention. Most experts would recommend Physiogel moisturizers from Stiefel, a GSK company.

Physiogel is formulated with the revolutionary Derma Membrane Structure (DMS) Technology, which resembles the natural building blocks of the skin to effectively help repair the skin barrier and help prevent moisture loss. It moisturizes by mimicking the natural lipid composition of the skin and keeps it hydrated for up to three days, even with washing or bathing. 
model with makeup artist Ms. RB Chanco (left)

After the talk given by the GSK dermatologist, there's a makeup demonstration by makeup artist to the stars- Ms. RB Chanco. She used Physiogel Hypoallergenic products together with airbrush makeup technique. The result is flawless looking skin.

Personally, I use Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cream or AI Cream under my makeup as moisturizer. Because of the change in my skin condition, I don't use BB Creams anymore. I stick with powder as advised by my dermatologist. I apply a little blush on my cheeks to have that rosy glow. 

I spend only 10 to 15 minutes for my makeup, eyebrows, eyeliners and lipstick included.

Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cleanser

Makeup tip: 

  • Physiogel Hypoallergenic Cleanser doubles as a makeup remover for women with sensitive skin. It can be used with or without water (just wipe off with tissue).

Physiogel Cream

Physiogel Cream:

  • Non-comedogenic
  • No colourants
  • No perfume
  • No preservatives

As seen in Philippine Star...

 MrsMartinez with Animetric

whole article which appeared on Philippine Star last September 17, 2013 page C-8

Physiogel Hypoallergenics is available in leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.

Email xoxoMrsMartinez (at) gmail (dot) com
Like xoxoMrsMartinez on Facebook
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Twitter
Follow xoxoMrsMartinez on Instagram
Add xoxoMrsMartinez on Google +